for anybody on here who likes rap...the new 50 cent cd is pretty good and worth buying
for anybody on here who likes rap...the new 50 cent cd is pretty good and worth buying
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
i've heard the piggy bank song...
what are some of the other great songs on it??
you got: candy shop with olivia, gatman with eminem...personally i like the whole cd and it has 22 songs total...you can tell he sat down and took his time with this cd unlike ludacris's the red light district cd
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Me and a buddy was thinking of starting up a group ourself...I'm gonna be 45 cent and he's gonna be 44 cent and the name of our group is gonna be called Dang Near A Dollar
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] that was the most original joke i believe i have ever heard [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] nah joking it was pretty down right pathetic [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Im the biggest hiphop fan ever, but 50 is garbage.
haha... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks